Sales Force Recruitment 2019 | Business Associate Trainee | May 2019
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row.
Company Name: SalesForce
Designation: Business Development Associate Trainee
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualification: MBA & PGDM
- MBA graduates from 2018 and 2019 batch only (Sales & Marketing specialization).
- Minimum Percentage of 60% with no standing backlogs.
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player. Passion to excel in the sales world.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s)
- Engage with prospect organizations to position salesforce.com solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, and Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online