ServiceNow Recruitment 2019 | Fresher’s & Experienced | Analyst | Mar 2019
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Company Name: Servicenow
Experience: 0-3 Years
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required.
- Strong Customer Service.
- Ability to apply independent judgment to resolve or escalate issues.
- Able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
- Self-motivated and Team player.
- Flexible approach at work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Review T&E reports in Concur as per the Global T&E policy and ensure that expenses comply with both internal and external audit requirements
- Ability to manage all employee inquiries, escalate to the management as appropriate
- Managing various processes including Corporate card management program
- Manage all processes adhering to agreed SLA’s and T&E controls
- Accountable for developing and maintaining the key Metrics that drive the success of the T&E program
- Responsible for continuous improvement of processes
- Develop relationship framework with Internal stakeholders for continuous feedback.
- Participate in other ad hoc projects.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online