Tachyon Technologies Pool Campus Drive 2018 | Multiple Positions |19 June 2018
Company Name: Tachyon Technologies
Designation: Product Sales Specialist, Product Support Specialist, HR Executive
Venue Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Venue Date: 19 June 2018
Job Description with Complete Details:
Role: Product Sales specialist
- Prospecting and cold calling activities to drive sales to potential targeted customers.
- To look after existing Oorwin’s customers within the territory and cross/upsell further Oorwin products.
- Demonstrate Oorwin product to prospective clients.
- Maintain a sales pipeline capable of delivering targeted results month on month.
- Close sales in best possible lead-time at best margin to help reduce sales cycle time.
- Ensure quality sales are secured that they can be delivered at best profit.
- Be proficient in demonstrating Oorwin’s product and maintain a reasonable, functional and technical knowledge of the products.
- Provide detailed information to the Client Services and/or Solution team on any customer or technology issues.
- Meet key personal KPIs including the number of outbound calls; To provide regular and accurate sales forecast information.
- To maintain accurate up to date records of all customer details, dialogue and sales opportunities.
Desired Personal Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident and happy to spend considerable time on the phone.
- Confident in presenting commercial and technical information.
- Good listener, able to talk to people of multiple levels of seniority.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Energetic and hardworking; Self-motivated and persistent; Strong selling skills; Excellent telephone skills.
- Strong negotiation skills; Good at building relationships. Domain expertise in professional staffing industry.
Role: Product Support specialist
- Provide high quality support via phone and email , helping our customers troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise.
- Become a product expert – you will be the go – to resource for understanding how our product works.
- Partner with our Engineering team to find and fix bugs before they impact our customers.
- Proactively provide feedback to our Engineering team about product improvement opportunities.
- Assist with creating and maintaining training documentation and help content
- Complete strategic projects as assigned About you
- You love variety and can manage multiple tasks at the same time. You can jump from a call to an email to a webinar , handling yourself with professionalism and instilling confidence each step of the way. You are obsessively organized , detail – oriented , and driven.
- Technical Knowledge – you love technology , are familiar with cloud software and developer tools , and are eager to learn new skills.
- Thrive in fast – paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity.
- Intelligent with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable talking to a wide variety of people , including senior leadership
- Insatiable curiosity – you love learning new things Requirements
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Proficient in MS Office , Google Apps , and CRM / Ticketing software.
- Experience in SaaS or other tech startups a plus.
Role: HR Ececutive
- End-to-End recruitment process from sourcing, searching, screening, and recruiting candidates in varied skills.
- Ability to understand the technical requirements, validate and shortlist suitable profiles.
- Sourcing candidates through various job portals.
- Screening and short listing suitable profile against the requirement.
- Coordinating the interviews.
- Arrange interviews for candidates, doing strong follow ups of candidates as well as clients.
Interview Process :
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Round.
- HR Round.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 19 June 2018 [8AM Onwards] [Last Date to Register: 18 June 2018 before 12.00 OM IST]
Narsimha Reddy Engineering College
Survey No. 518, Maisammaguda Village,
Dhulappally Post,Near Kompally, Secunderabad.
Click here to register for drive
Click here for more details