Tata Steel Off Campus Drive | Trade Apprentice | Multiple Locations | Across India
Company Name: Tata Steel
Designation: Trade Apprentice
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Venue Location: Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
- Matriculation or equivalent examination having passed in all subjects with minimum aggregate marks of 75% (60% for SC/ST candidates). Must have English, Science and Mathematics as subjects in Matriculation or Equivalent examination. (9.5 x CGPA = % Marks, if applicable).
- Age:The candidate must have been born between 01-jan-1999 and 01-Jan-2003 including these two dates. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates must have been born between 01-Jan-1998 and 01-Jan-2003 including these two dates.
– Height: 152 cm. (for girls 142 cm)
– Weight: 45 Kg. (for girls 40 Kg.)
– Expansion of Chest: 5 cm.
– Eyesight 6/6 in both eyes with glass
– Power of Glasses ± 4.0 maximum
– Colour Vision: Normal
STIPEND, TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT DETAILS:
- The candidates on recruitment as Trade Apprentice will get a stipend during training period as specified as per the Apprentices Act, provided the performance and conduct is found to be satisfactory.
- Free hostel accommodation to the eligible candidates, if available, will be provided during the period of training only.
- Allotment of trades will be based on merit of the candidates in the written test and interview. Depending on the trade, the training period will be 2 or 3 years.
- The Trade Apprentices Training Programme is governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 and its subsequent amendments.
- On successful completion of training and being awarded the National Trade Certificate on clearing the All India Trade Test (AITT), if appointed, the candidate can be placed at any location of Tata Steel Ltd.
Note: On-line application will be open from 23-Jul-2018 to 05-Aug- 2018.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online