TCS BPS Hiring Freshers | 2017/2018 Batch |07 Sep 2018
Company Name: TCS
Designation: Team Member
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: As Per Standards
Qualification: B.Com, B.A, BMS, BBA, BAF, BBI, B.Sc (Gen) & BBM Graduates
- B.Com, B.A, BMS, BBA, BAF, BBI, B.Sc (Gen) & BBM Freshers Graduates only
- 2017 & 2018 Pass outs
- B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc IT,BCS CS, MBA, MCA, BCA, M.Sc/BMM are not eligible
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates need not apply.
- Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation).
- Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation.
- Ready to work in any shifts. (Rotational/Night Shifts)
- Should not have any arrears/Back logs.
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
If interested and eligible, Kindly revert with below details and fill the online TCS application form.
Steps to fill in TCS Online Application Form:
- Login to https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next Step TCS campus)
- Click on BPS option.
- Click on offcampus applicants option.
- Fill in the details. (Please select OTHERS in the institute name if your college name does not appear)
- Select “Web”from – Source Type
- Write “Manisha Samnani” under Source Name
- Nearest test location: Mumbai
- Select your password and your security question.
- Finely Press Submit button.
- Please make a note of Registration / DT ID Which starts from DT2017xxxxx.
(Kindly use computer and NOT your mobile for registration)
**DT NUMBER IS MANDATORY (Please ensure you have valid DT Number when you walk in for an interview)**
Interview Date: Friday 07th Sep 2018
Interview Time: 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Olympus, Opp Roads Enclave, Park Ln,
Hiranandani Estate, Thane West,
Thane, Maharashtra – 400607
Western Line Churchgate – Bhayender
Central Line CST – Dombivali
Harbour Line CST Nerul
* 2 copies of CV.
* 2 Photos.
* Any government ID proof. (Adhar card or PAN card or driving license)
* Your TCS Registration / DT number.