TCS Mega Walk-In Drive | Experienced Professionals | Multiple Skills | 7 & 8 Sep 2017
Company Name: TCS
Designation: Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 2-6 Years
Positions Hiring For: Java, .Net, PL/SQL, Main Frames
Qualification: Any Graduate or Post Graduate with Relevant Experience
- Experience in working in production support environment.
- Prior experience on UAM (User Access Management) and Monitoring support role.
- 24/5 supports to users Aware of ITIL process like Incident management and problem Management.
- Need to monitor the schedule jobs and take appropriate action if needed.
- Able to handle the user queries under tight SLA
- Should possess excellent Communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Production and Monitoring support experience.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office package Eligibility Criteria:
- Good communication skills are mandatory.
- Willingness to work in any shifts. (Including Night Shifts)
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates cannot apply.
- Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
EPCN number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume
- Step 1: Go to site https://careers.tcs.com
- Step 2: Select India geography & next click on Experienced Professionals tab
- Step 3: Click on Login and go to link Register with us(For New Users) and Create your profile by filling in the details.
- (Please select area of interest as BPO)
- Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID
Interested candidates have to walk-in at the below venue.
Interview Date: 7th & 8th Sep 2017 (Thursday & Friday)
Interview time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
TCS Synergy Park, NON-SEZ Unit,
Opposite to DLF Building, Premises2-56/1/36,
Survey No 26, CMC Campus,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500019.
Contact Person: Santuna HR / Abhishek HR
Please carry 2 passport size photo & 2 copies of your resume along with any GOVT original photo ID (voters ID/ PAN CARD/ driving license) for your identity purpose.
*Reference: It is mandatory to write Ravi Sherawat -HR & EPCN Number as reference on top of your resume*