TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2018 | Associate Analyst | 23 Oct 2018
Company Name: TCS
Designation: Associate Analyst
Job Location: Gurgaon / Noida
- Basic Mathematics and Logical Reasoning Ability.
- Good Communication Skills (Spoken, Written) and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical & logical reasoning skills.
- Basic computer and systems skills.
- Ability to use various applications in PC (especially MS word, MS excel proficiency is very essential).
- Candidates with break in career and/or education for more than 2 years are not eligible.
- Only full-time graduation (with 15 years regular education) will be considered – No correspondence courses / undergraduates.
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- Candidates who have attended the TCS selection process in the last 6 months (either selected-not-joined or rejected) will not be eligible.
- Registration on TCS- BPS the Campus Portal [https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/] is mandatory.
- Students must register as campus applicants in TCS (BPS) section only and under the college’s name.
- They will have to update highest qualification as “Graduates” and generate a CT Reference Number.
- Candidates are requested to fill the Application Form and provide a hard copy of the same for the placement process.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 23 Oct 2018 [9.30AM]
APIIT SD India,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
Click here for more details
Click here to register for drive
- Students must carry one hard copy of mark sheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(AADHAR Card/Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
(Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
For any query mail on firstname.lastname@example.org