TomTom Recruitment 2018 | Walk-In Drive For Freshers & Experienced | 4 & 5 Oct 2018
Company Name: TomTom
Designation: Customer Care [Technical Support Professional]
Job Location: Chennai [Sholinganallur]
Venue Date: 4 & 5 Oct 2018
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: Best in industry
To be successful as a Technical Support Professional (US / UK Support), this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Graduate / Under Graduate / Fresher / upto 4 years of experience can apply.
- Experience in customer service in an international work environment is a benefit.
- 24 x 5 availability. Ready to work in night shifts.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications; Technical affinity.
- Driven by quality and customer service.
- Team player, quick learner and innovative thinker;
- As part of the TomTom Customer Care team you will provide first class, professional support to our end users and retailers.
- You will play a crucial role in managing the complete Customer Experience Lifecycle from providing professional purchase advice to troubleshooting and assistance on a wide range of technical issues.
As a member of the global Customer Care team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- First class support to our end users and retailers.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues Provide professional purchase advice Provide personalized customer service by responding to the individual needs of the customer.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all customer interactions. Provide first class, professional end user and retail support via phone, email or chat to our customers in the UK, US or APAC region.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online