Uber India Off Campus Drive 2019 | Data Analyst | March 2019
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
Company Name: Uber
Designation: Data Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0-2 Years
- BE, B.Tech Graduates
- 2017/2018 Graduates
Job Description and Skills Required:
What You’ll Do
- Be the owner of incentive setting and analyzing and optimizing incentives at a weekly level for UberAuto.
- Clearly understand and communicate the value of Uber and build a value proposition for existing Auto drivers to continue with UBER.
- Be extremely data driven with strong excel skills and have the ability to pull out insights using data and back it up with end to end execution.
- Run multiple projects and experiments to get the best out of every driver and maintain their motivational level.
- Act as an ambassador of Uber mission, brand, and product.
- Analyze data and come up with experiments on Driver behavior.
What You’ll Need
- Capable to run analysis and/or understand data and transform it into relevant insights (analytical and strategic thinking)
- Extraordinary listening, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through and get things done
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online