United Health Group Recruitment | Associate Data Engineer | Dec 2018
United Health Group Inc. is an American for-profit managed health company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is 5th in the United States on the Fortune 500. United Health Group offers health care products and insurance services. United Health Group is the largest healthcare company in the world by revenue with $201 billion in 2017. United Health Group subsidiary companies together serves approximately 115 million individuals in 2016.
Company Name: United Health Group [UHG]
Designation: Associate Data Engineer Analyst
Business Unit: Optum Technology
Experience: 0-1 Year
Qualification: Bachelors & Master’s Degree
Last date: ASAP
Required Technical Skills:
- Overall 0-1 year of Python Experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Python Data Structures and Python Object Oriented Concepts.
- Experience with design, testing and debugging.
- Experience in Django/REST API.
- Must have worked at least on one Python project in complete life-cycle.
- Develop and Implement transformative AI solutions to address our clients business requirements and challenges.
- Conceptualize, Design, build and develop proto types which demonstrate the required functionality rapidly.
- Take the proven prototype to the next level. Build, Implement and Test a scalable solution of the prototype to be Production ready.
- Work with the Product team in understanding the requirements and write the functional and technical documents.
- Work with the Deployment Team to Deploy the Application to various Test, Pre-production and Production Environments.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online