United Health Group Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer | Nov 2018
Company Name: United Health Group [UHG]
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Business Unit: Optum Technology
Experience: 0-1 Year
Last date: ASAP
Required Technical Skills:
- Good Knowledge on OOPS, inheritance, interface.
- Good Knowledge on HTML, HTML5.
- Good Knowledge on Database/ SQL .
JOB SUMMARY –
- The Provider Data Specialist is responsible for various activities related to the provider network database which may include any or all of the following: database maintenance, reporting and extracting data for various reports and analyses, initiating database improvement.
- Provider Data Specialists develop and maintain standards for database integrity and quality assurance, coordinate corrective activities to clean database and retain users, and manage communication processes with other departments regarding database improvements.
- Other responsibilities include conducting audits and providing feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance, maintaining current provider data to ensure the quality of the network
- Responsible for representing the provider network area on company IT projects, reporting and tracking provider calls and complaints, or for the support, coordination, and production of the paper directory cycles.
- Interacts occasionally with UHC SMEs and BAs on a need basis.
- Interacts directly with Project Lead and Internal BAs and any other internal stakeholders for effective completion of project.
- Apply knowledge/skills to activities that often vary from day to day.
- Require little assistance with standard and non-standard requests.
- Solve routine problems on own.
- Work with supervisor to solve more complex problems.
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Work with others as part of a team.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online