Vacancies at SBI for SO post. Interested candidates can apply on the official website SBI. The online mode of application starts from tomorrow, i.e June 23, 2020. The final date to submit the application is July 13th, 2020. So, apply before the deadline. A total of 105 vacancies were announced by SBI.
Various posts like Head, Central Research Team, Investment Officer, Project Development Manager, Relationship Manager, SME Credit Analyst, Product Manager, Manager, Faculty, Banking Supervisory Specialist, VP, Chief Manager, DM, and Data Protection Officer comes under Specialist Cadre Officers.
Also, read: SBI employees might work from anywhere soon
Total number of posts for Specialist Cadre Officer – 105 Posts
- Head (Product, Investment & Research) – 1 Post
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics) – 1 Post
- Central Research Team (Support) – 1 Post
- Investment Officer – 9 Posts
- Project Development Manager (Technology) – 1 Post
- Relationship Manager – Backlog – 48 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – Backlog – 3 Posts
- SME Credit Analyst – 20 Posts
- Product Manager – 6 Posts
- Manager (Data Analyst) – 2 Posts
- Manager (Digital Marketing) – 1 Post
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata – 3 Posts
- Banking Supervisory Specialist – 1 Post
- Manager – Anytime Channel – 1 Post
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) – 1 Post
- Chief Manager (Special situation Team) – 3 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing) – 3 Posts
- Data Protection Officer – 1 Po
Eligibility criteria for various positions:
Head(Product,Investment,Research): Graduation/Post-graduation from reputed government university. The candidate should have a minimum of 12 years of experience.
Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics): Post-graduation/MBA/PGDM in the field of statistics from a reputed university. Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Central Research Team (Support) – Graduation or Post-graduation in Commerce/ Finance/ Economics/ Management/ Mathematics/ Statistics from Government recognized University or Institution. Candidate should have a minimum work experience of 3 years
Investment Officer – Graduation or Post-graduation from Government recognized University or Institution. Certification by NISM/CWM mandatory. The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an investment officer/part of the product team in the Wealth Management
Application fee details:
The application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs.750. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Also, read: Job offers revoked at several top B-schools