ValueLabs Off Campus Drive 2019 | Software Engineer|12 May 2019
About Value Labs
We are a leading global technology company specializing in Digital Enablement and Product Development. Through our unique One Company model of engagement, we help companies unleash the potential of digital technology to achieve real business outcomes, make processes frictionless and lead in disruptive times.
Our innovative solutions and a flexible engagement model help our clients stay ahead of the curve, drive revenues, and enhance market position.
Company Name: Value Labs
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
Location: Chennai, Guwahati
- Year 1: 4 LPA Annual CTC
- Year 2: 5 LPA Annual CTC
- Year 3: 7 LPA Annual CTC
Job Profile & Qualification:
- BE, B.Tech Graduates [CSE/IT/ICT/ECE/EEE Streams]
- 2018 & 2019 Batch Graduates are eligible.
- Min 65% in 10th & 12th.
- No Back Logs in B.E/B.Tech
- Systems Based Test
- Technical Interviews
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by building solutions that deliver desired results as and when needed.
- Develop innovative software solutions by analyzing information; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommend changes in policies and procedures.
- Enhance Knowledge by learning State-Of-The-Art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, reading professional publications, and participating in educational opportunities.
Apply Mode: Online + Walk-In
Date: 12 May 2019
Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology,
Guwahati Rd Near Borjhar Airport Azara Hatkhowapara,
Guwahati, Assam 781017
Click here to register for drives