Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 | Management Trainee | LD 16 July 2018
Company Name: Vizag Steel Plant
Designation: Management Trainee
No Of Vacancies:
- HR – 8
- Marketing – 6
Job Location: Vizag
Salary: Rs 20,600 – Rs 50,500/- Per month
Qualification: MBA/PGDM/PG Diploma
Last Date: 16 July 2018
- Post Name & Pay Management Trainees: Selected candidates will be offered a basic pay of Rs 20,600/- P.M in the Pay scale of Rs 20,600 -3 % – 46,500 (pre-revised). On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pay Scale of Rs 24,900 – 3% – 50,500/-(pre-revised).
- Training & Probation: Candidates placed will be placed on training for 1 year, post which the candidates will be placed under probation for 1 year
- Management Trainee(HR) – Should have 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters (50% aggregate for SC/ST/PWD) in Bachelors Degree (full time) as well as in MBA/PG Degree/ PG Diploma (Full time) in HR Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare/Social Work(HR as main subject) from recognized University/Institute.
- Management Trainee(Marketing) – Should have 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters (50% aggregate for SC/ST/PWD) in Bachelors Degree (full time) as well as in MBA/PG Degree/ PG Diploma from recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: Max age limit is 27 years as on 01-02-2018(Relaxation as per Govt. Policy)
Application Fee: Rs 500/- + GST(18%) for General & OBC Candidates
Rs 100/- + GST(18%) for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
Selection Process: Based on merit. Candidates have to appear for UGC-NET examination of July-2018. Qualified candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Process to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply for UGC-NET July 2018. The online registration shall commence from 06-03-2018. Candidates may visit https://cbsenet.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx
- Candidates have to register online for RNL only through RINL website vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means will be accepted. Start & End date for online registration is 25/06/2018 to 16/07/2018
Click here for more details