Walk-In @ Amazon | Freshers & Experienced | 4-8 Sep 2017
Company Name: Amazon
Website: www. amazon.com
Designation: Customer Service Associate
Job Type: Contract & Permanent
Job Location: Hyderabad, Pune
Experience: 0-5 Years
Salary: INR 1, 58,000/- LPA – INR 3, 80,000/- LPA [Depends on Location]
Other Benefits: Transport Allowance + Night Shift Allowance + Sodexo Meal Pass + Over Time Benefits + Performance Incentives.
Qualification: Min Qualification is 10+2. Any Graduate / PG are eligible.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good Comprehension skills & Ability to understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills & Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiar with Windows XP, MS Outlook, MS Word & Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of Internet, Amazon.com website and competitor websites.
- Ability to successful navigates websites.
- Proficient knowledge of email applications & Ability to learn in various media.
- Successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent customer service skills including maintaining focus on issues in a faced-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation and de-escalation skills.
- Resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when ever required.
- Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week.
- Most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective Problem solving skills.
- Including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and details oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effective prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high energy environment.
- Will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Venue: [Hyderabad Location]
Amazon Development Centre,
Raheja Mind Space,
Building No: 9, 10th Floor,
Opp. To Westin Hotel, Phase- 2, Hi-Tech City,
Venue: [Pune Location]
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd,
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35, 7 Ahmednagar Road,
Village Vadgoan Sheri, Taluka Haveli,
Pune, Maharashtra: 411014
Must carry resume passport size photo and one Original Govt ID Proof for interview.