Walk-In For Freshers at Cyient India | 12 May 2018
Company Name: CYIENT
Job Role: GIS Engineer
Qualification: Diploma, BA, B.Com, B.Sc., BBA, BCA, B.Tech [Any Branch]
Job Location: Noida
- Salary offerings during contract rolls : 1.40 LPA
- Salary offerings during on regular rolls : 1.57 LPA to 1.65 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Contract to Hire: Six Months
- 2015, 2016, 2017 Graduates are eligible for drive.
- Candidates pursuing higher degrees/Masters [B.E/B.Tech/MCA, MBA] in regular mode are not eligible for the jobs.
1. Online test (Aptitude and Psychometric)
2. Technical Interview.
3. HR interview
Nature of work:
- Candidates will be trained on customized tools to function as GIS Engineers.
- Mapping of features from various sources to the requirement by working on various GIS platforms.
- Candidates will be working on conversion of data or images related projects
Cyient expectations from Candidates:
- Adaptability to new technology and work environment, acceptability to work on new technologies and right attitude to deliver results
- Conversant on the usage of computers
- Willingness to work in our service industry
- Minimum soft skills which can be improved gradually
- Should be willing to work in shifts & locations
- Basic communication skills
- Enthusiasm on GIS Careers.
What Cyient Offers:
Candidates should possess basic computer skills (MS-Office) and good communication skills .
- Candidates will be trained on customized tools for GIS, technical and project requirements to function as Junior GIS Engineers.
- Candidates will be working on mapping of features from various sources to the requirement by working on various GIS platforms.
- Candidates will be working on conversion of data or images related projects.
- Candidates will be aligned to process driven division and company
Walk in Venue:
Time: 09AM to 1100 AM
Cyient Limited, Plot number-7,
NSEZ, Phase-2, Noida, U.P
Phone : 0120 669 1000
Documents to carry by candidate for selection process:
1. Updated CV/Resume
2. One passport size photo.
3. Original academic certificates along with one set of photo copies
4. Address and photo ID proof.