Walk-In @ Northern Trust – Freshers – 18 July 2017
Company Name: Northern Trust
Designation: Financial Analyst
Salary: As Per Standards
- BBA, B.Com, BBM, MBA – Finance Graduate are eligible with below skill set.
- Basic Knowledge of Computers (MS Office).
- Understanding of Financial Markets, Capital Markets, Accounting Concepts.
- Good analytical skills and eye for detail.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Reviews diversified transactions using personal computer and report.
- Performing maintenance on assigned accounts to procedures.
- Including checking and correcting discrepancies, verifying outside funds and reviewing transactions.
- Audits investments reports, cash statements and supplemental reporting to verify data is correctly posted.
- (Contd…)Transactions properly classify.
- Writes inquiries to resolve audit discrepancies.
- Responds to internal and external inquiries resolving discrepancies related to accounts.
- Reviews daily exception reports.
- Resolving issues by applying knowledge of accounting and performance procedures and principles.
- Identifies discrepancies affecting accounts, makes required corrections if possible.
- Routes information to originating area and follows through until corrections are made.
- Verifies report schedules, ensuring that reports sent to clients are accurate and mailed within timeframes.
- Prepares various report schedules per client procedures.
- Provide performance data for individual manager portfolio
- Through processing and reconciliation of accounting on the appropriate system.
Apply Mode: Walk-In
Date: 18 July 2017 [9AM-11AM]
Northern Operating Services Private Limited,
Panchshil Tech Park One,
Tower D, 3rd Floor, Yerwada,