Wells Fargo Recruitment 2018 | Programmer Analyst | Oct 2018
Company Name: Wells Fargo
Designation: Programmer Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
- University: Bachelor of Engineering (BE or B.Tech)
- Experience: 0 to 1 year.
- Knowledge: UNIX, SQL,
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language.
About the Role:
- This is a level one 24*7 Production Support role, involving monitoring of Batch Jobs, Mailboxes, Reporting application or batch failures to the next level or any other relevant teams like Infra structure or DBA or Business.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis with the senior members and report the same appropriately.
- Has to work in shifts (24*7 model)
- Monitor the Production Batch
- Send Status Reports to key Stakeholders
- SPOC for all the application running on Hadoop Platform.
- Provide Solution wherever possible based on past resolutions and knowledge acquire on Job.
- Provide Event Management and Incident Management for applications support by team.
- Take Application Turnover sessions and execute steps assigned to the team.
- Ensure Compliance adhered all time.
- Document the issues along with resolution for Knowledge Repository
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online